family picture 2020

family picture 2020

Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Fashion guru

Nothing lit up Nolan's eyes when we were shopping for school clothes, like the super hero t-shirts.  FINALLY something  that was fun about this shopping trip! He already had one, but I let him get another.


He got a laugh out of me as he was getting dressed this morning.  He pulled the new t-shirt out of his drawer, and as he pulled it over his head he giggled and said, "this is going to be SO stylish!"

I'm not sure where he's heard the word "stylish", but I think that for Kindergarten, he just might be right!:)

1 comment:

  1. Haha! Oh Amy, I love it! That kid is rockin his stylish superhero shirt! :)

    I love your blog! I can tell you love being a Mom! Your family is so fun and I can see happiness radiating out of your kids in all your photos. They're so lucky. So so lucky!

    ReplyDelete