family picture 2020

family picture 2020

Wednesday, June 20, 2012

lazy hazy days of summer

Actually I really wish that our summer was like that title, "lazy hazy days of summer".  Really we're having an insane summer, but there have been some nice, lazy, hazy moments. Abram has particularly enjoyed his first real year of exploring and doing fun things outside. He just about gives me a heart attack every day that I take him outside with me, though- that kid can disappear faster than a hummingbird can flap it's wings! I try to pay strict attention to him, but I get distracted for a moment by some weeds that need pulled here, or some grass that needs watered there and before I know it, he is gone! Luckily his big attraction is a pile of dirt that we have in the back yard - he can't get enough of it. I have learned to make a quick bee-line there and sure enough, there he is sifting dirt through his fingers, throwing it up over his head or trying to slide down the pile of it.

everything's a big fascination



Abe in his "clip clops"


2 comments:

  1. Wow! Abe is getting so big! Clip Clops... Hahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the clip clops, that's cute! Love him in that hat too. He's growing up isn't he!

    ReplyDelete