family picture 2020

family picture 2020

Sunday, June 2, 2019

May little things

Part of the deal of Maddie finishing the school year in Idaho was that she send me daily pictures of herself, and call and talk to me every day:

Anni got into the makeup several times...I thought she was napping, but unbeknownst to me she was working away in my bathroom: 

She was also busy starting some pink eye around the family.  Her mom had it at their weekly visits and passed it along:

She's all set up with a car out on the deck:

Pace was dying to learn to ride a bike, but I needed to drop Abram and Nolan off at soccer practice.  I asked Kami if she could take him to the church parking lot while I was gone.  She did and he was already cruising all over by the time I got back.  I think he has had an injury per day ever since!:

Somehow I didn't get many pics of the boys in soccer - luckily that goes into June!  

Isabelle did great in track!  She PR'd almost every race; this year she ran the mile, the 800 and the 400x4 relay.  She also did the 3 mile several times.  This was the group she ran the relay with:


This is her friend Trey - she is pretty impressed with how fast he can run:
Just a boy (Abram) waiting patiently to leave for church:

Nolan and his friend Atticus before a ward temple trip:


A picture of my boy Elder Gee that I liked:

Snuggling on the swing while she tried to wake up:


Falling to sleep one night:


Face timing Maddie and taking pics when she isn't looking because she doesn't like it:

I took the shuttle to Rexburg because Maddie and I were homesick for each other.  Also, she had a choir concert that I wanted to be there for!  It was a short, quick trip, but we had a good time being together.  Also I got to see what her bangs look like before she does anything with them:


Painting Anni's nails one Sunday morning:

No comments:

Post a Comment