family picture 2020

family picture 2020

Sunday, April 7, 2019

Cakes and the little kids

While on a family walk, Pace crashed on his scooter and his forehead hit Abram's bike tire.  It has made for some interesting stripes down his face:


I came home from Idaho last week with a nasty chest cold and went straight to bed and didn't get out for two days.  I also completely lost my voice, which was a new experience.  I didn't go to church last week, but I got up long enough to get this little cutie ready:

I spend the whole day alone with Anni, so I tend to get lots of pictures of her throughout the week.  

While I was looking for books for her at the library, she helped herself to the computer:D



I'm also obviously having a lot of fun dressing her:)


Isabelle was hired to make a birthday cake for the Jones's this week.  They showed her a picture of what they wanted and she did a great job! She stressed about making a cake for someone else, but I think she decided it was pretty great when they paid her $40!:



Isabelle always tries to make people feel special on their birthdays or other special occasions.  She tries to figure out just how they would like to spend the day, etc.  She made this cake for my birthday this year:



No comments:

Post a Comment