family picture 2020

family picture 2020

Sunday, September 16, 2018

Shawn transforms

I'm super proud of Shawn because at the beginning of the summer he decided to transform and he did it! He entered the Body For Life competition and was so dedicated to eating nutritiously and getting in a hard 20 minute cardio workout every other day and lifting weights for 45 minutes three days per week. This transformation took him 12 weeks and I can't wait to see if he wins, but whether he wins or not, he already won in my opinion!!

He is such a great dad - he knew that he needed to take off a little bit of weight and get healthier habits, but what motivated him was the desire to make some more money for one of our kids that needed it.  Respecting their privacy, I will keep that part quiet...but they know who they are! 

Front:


I love how much more energetic he is!  I also think it was pretty cute how all the kids kept up on what he was doing and wanted to see his results.  There weren't very many evening family prayers that went by without the boys asking him to flex for them ;)

back:


side:


No comments:

Post a Comment