family picture 2020

family picture 2020

Sunday, September 2, 2018

Back to school 2018


Out the door for the first day of school.  Maddie to early morning seminary and then to the first day of 11th grade:

Abram to third grade.  He was put in a combined 3rd and 4th grade class this year and we think it will be great!:

Isabelle heading to eighth:

Nolan to 6th grade and his first year at middle school:



And Pace to Kindergarten.  I was unpleasantly surprised about how emotional it was to drop him off!  I have had little ones at home with me all day for 21 years!! I felt like I was having a mid-life crisis all day wondering what to do with myself, and yet when people asked me what I would be doing I thought about it and realized that I would be doing all the same things every day that I have always done.  I will be busy as usual, but it just won't be as interesting without little people around the house all day anymore.



I got a little worried about Pace being old enough for school when I saw how much bigger all the other kindergartners were.  He is the one at the front of the line:

Maddie at the first home football game of the year:

Pace showing off his manly chest now that he's 5!:

While school clothes shopping with Nolan this weekend:

No comments:

Post a Comment