family picture 2020

family picture 2020

Sunday, March 25, 2018

An edition of "the things they say"

Pace praying: "I'm thankful that Kami and Caden are on a mission and that they aren't around "deeps" (creeps)

Pace: "There is a violent baby at the gym!  It whacks people on the head and pushes 4 and 5 year olds!!"

Nolan: "Isabelle just slobbered all over my arm!  And I haven't pinched her bottom for a few minutes!!"

i don't even know....

While Pace and I waited for Nolan in the school office so that we could take him to an appointment, a little girl came in with a tooth that she had just lost.  The secretary said, "just a minute and I will get you something for that.  Pace leaned over to me and said, "Wait...are they getting her a different tooth to put in?!??"

Pace spending a lot of time lately wondering "what his Amy will be like?" And asking if grandpa's "Amy" does this or that?  So cute that a wife in his mind is called Amy:)

Pace when we were looking for vinyl to make floor pillows for the "hideout":  "I can help you look for it with my "sensing eyes" if you want!"

1 comment:

  1. Oh my word, Pace. What a character. I love that "What will my Amy be like?" Everyone would be lucky to have an Amy in their lives. :)

    ReplyDelete