family picture 2020

family picture 2020

Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Chubs


Just a little over a week and this kid will be 18 months old.  Unbelievable! He was born just a couple of weeks before my parents and brother left on missions, and will be two years old when they get back.  I am actually publishing this tonight so that my little brother can see what Pace is looking like on his p-day tomorrow!  


Caden discovered that Pace really likes to be photographed and poses for him and everything:)


My favorite picture:


Such sweet, angelic faces!


This, however, is the face that I picture him making as he scribbles ALL OVER walls, stair treads and window sills with markers, pens, and crayons:


He's back to looking like this when we find his surprises, though:)


We love you Eli!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Ahhh!! Love that chubby face! His evil artist face frightens me and makes me laugh at the same time! I can hear sound effects in my head when I look at it (evil chortle...squeal of delight...)

    ReplyDelete