family picture 2020

family picture 2020

Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Cross Country


I told Shawn, last Thursday, that I wanted to do something fun with the kids this weekend.  He said, "Let's take them cross country skiing!" He always has the best ideas! We got a babysitter for Abram and Pace, and Caden was at a debate tournament for the weekend, but we took everyone else to Harriman State park where they have a million groomed trails going all over the place.




I set out with great confidence because Shawn bought me these yellow snow pants for Christmas, and I knew that I wouldn't get lost in the snow;)



We had such a great time, and the scenery was beautiful!


Nolan skied super fast the whole time and promptly fell asleep the second that we got into the car to come home.

We're definitely going to go back as many times as possible this winter; everyone LOVED it!


1 comment:

  1. This does sound fun. The last time we went cross country skiing was on our honeymoon. There isn't' anything nearby like that here. We have been trying to find a place to take the kids sledding and the lack of snow in those areas is making it difficult.

    ReplyDelete