family picture 2020

family picture 2020

Monday, September 1, 2014

family pics

When I wake up to mornings like this:

I start getting excited and make plans for the whole day.  First on the agenda: family pictures.  Because I've been really wanting Pace to have a place in one! And because the one I've had on the blog is from 2010.


Caden set up his camera on a tripod and my nieces that slept over the night before pressed the button:) I think I like the ones of Shawn and I sitting the best because ....just because I think it looks more uniform or something now that we have all  these height differences.  What do you think?


Shawn and I always try for a picture together, and none ever turn out, but here is one we kind-of liked. And there's only one kid in it:)


Now we are off to husk and freeze our corn, and then go on a family hike.  Happy Labor Day everyone!

4 comments:

  1. Oh My Heck! So darling! I love them all. And that picture of your front yard!!! I want to blow it up and frame it in MY house!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your place look beautiful. I love all of the pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beautiful family!!! My favorite is the one you used for the header. I also like the one where everyone is standing up.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really love the pictures! Everyone is getting so big :)

    ReplyDelete