family picture 2020

family picture 2020

Tuesday, November 27, 2012

The decision is... which one makes me laugh the hardest?

I have been sitting here at the computer trying to decide which, of our new family pictures, I want to have made into THE family picture this year.

Honestly I haven't been too crazy about any of them...but there are some entertaining ones as Abram succeeds in distracting us:



Ones where I am just sure that my family must be celestial they have such a glow about them...
...until I notice that some of us look like we drank a quart of pickle juice or are looking M-i-g-h-t-y suspicious!!
In the end, I think this picture below may be best. I was going to up-load one more, but i guess my blog is out of storage space.  So...until Caden figures that one out for me, this is it. (although I would have welcomed some opinions!!) Getting a good family picture always seems like such a trick!


6 comments:

  1. Ha ha! Yes I would say the last one is best. You have such a beautiful family and I love the blue and orange. That has got to be pretty hard to get a picture of eight people where someone isn't making a face.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Ivy, although the second one is pretty cute too!!! The pickle juice one made me laugh! Family pictures are always so much FUN!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree family pictures are always such work. I am always impressed by others pictures, their ability to coordinate etc. But I don't ever seem to be able to do the same! I like the last one best. By the way you look as young as the last time I saw you in person! Absolutely beautiful!
    Jennifer (Shurtleff) Waite

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, the last one is best but the others are more memorable. Especially the ones that the adults aren't even looking at the camera. HA! I think family pictures are the most difficult to get. We may never get another good one again because of our eldest son. You have a beautiful happy family and it shows through in the pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  5. They are all beautiful!!! The funny ones make them all the better with all the personality. Such a gorgeous gorgeous family!!

    ReplyDelete