family picture 2020

family picture 2020

Sunday, April 22, 2012

Bishop Gee

Yes, that title pretty much says it all. We had a big day around here, it's 10:30 and my husband still isn't home. I think it's safe to say that he's going to be pretty busy. I snapped this picture really quickly today when he was trying to head out the door for a meeting:

He's got his 'I'm humoring you' face on that says, "Come on, let me go. This is silly." He wasn't too keen about me blogging about it, either. So there you go. The rest will be between me and my journal:)

Shawn will do a great job. Me, I'm just praying that I can be strengthened to be able to deal with having him gone even more often than he already is. But it will be fine. It will be good. I'm actually pretty good at playing the supporting role - I am so thankful that I don't have to have his calling!

7 comments:

  1. That is so awesome! He is definitely a great man for the job. You have a wonderful attitude about it all, Shawn is lucky to have such a supporting wife. You guys are amazing! Your ward is in great hands and I know they will be so blessed because of your amazing amazing family!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It must be hard to imagine how it will be with him gone so much, but I'm sure you'll handle it beautifully!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shawn will be a great bishop. And you will see first hand how the Lord will bless your whole family for his service and your sacrifice. Love you both!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well your interview with the Stake President must not have gone as badly as I heard if Shawn was still called as Bishop :) He'll do a great job!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, we really thought they wouldn't even consider it after they heard how much Shawn travels and stuff, but I guess it didn't matter enough!

      Delete
  5. Yikes! Good luck Amy! Shawn will be a great bishop!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Shawn will do so much good in your ward. Your family will be blessed even more.

    ReplyDelete