family picture 2020

family picture 2020

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

True thespians

Kami decided last week that she wanted to audition for the community theater's "Helly Dolly". She LOVES this sort of thing and is our resident play producer. We've got a lot of fun family films that have been produced because she has lined the kids out with parts and costumes. Too bad there aren't any productions at school for her age yet!


My kids are so lucky to have so many talented family members around to mentor them! Her amazing aunt Suzette helped her get a song ready and gave her some tips. Then she even went with her tonight and tried out for a part as well! They had a great experience and both of them did really well. Kami is doubtful that she'll get a part, but is excited to be a part of a production - and it will be even more fun to do it with Suzette (and also Maddie who is going to audition tomorrow.)

5 comments:

  1. Good luck to you guys!! Plays are fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's awesome! I can't wait to hear how they did. I have to admit, I got a hankerin' to try out too, but then I realized I won't even live here soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck! Sadie has expressed interest in being in plays etc too. I need to do some checking around.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amy - what is your email? email me at kccknowles@gmail.com I have a question for you :)

    ReplyDelete