family picture 2020

family picture 2020

Sunday, February 2, 2020

We get to leave Oregon!!!!!

https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1iNWAnB3fPzXVozKR2A5lU2gtzSl2pV0v
The day of court finally arrived! We met with Joleen before court and told her that we really wanted to go back to Idaho and would like bring Anni with us. Joleen said she didn’t want Anni with anyone else. Joleen’s lawyer presented this at court and we were given permission to leave ! Shawn and I came to Idaho two days later and found a house to rent and we had the whole family moved in by the next weekend. So it’s been a whirlwind! I don’t have many pictures of us in the rental yet, but the picture of Maddie and Isabelle (above). They are sharing a very green room and at this particular time, when I peeked my head in the door they said, “we’re two peas in a pod!”
The only other pic I have is first thing in the morning when Anni evidently got hold of my phone...:
https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1ZxnDsdvNAGEkIlucqXZm0HE3OfS01yTM
We feel so blessed to be back here! Back where the kids can go back to public school, pursue their musical and sports and dance interests again. After a couple of days of school, Nolan said, “i still can’t believe how nice the kids are here! I haven’t been insulted once!”

2 comments: