family picture 2020

family picture 2020

Sunday, December 30, 2018

The rest of September

Sometimes the boys draw pictures during sacrament meeting of the speakers:
Yes we have a man in the ward with a mustache this big!

Pace hoping I could catch a picture of him at the height of his ninja kick:

Pace began his very first season of soccer and gave it all he had - he's the little green- shirted guy. He may have been little, but he had a lot of heart!:


I wish I had a close-up of the tough faces he pulled!


Soccer was in full swing this season with Shawn coaching Abram's team, Nolan playing and Maddie! I KNOW I took pictures of Abram and Nolan and Maddie, and sent some in an email to Caden and Kami...now I can't find them.  Maddie even got pictured in the paper twice!  We ordered those pictures and I will try to get them on here at some point.

Add to the practice and game schedule of four soccer players Isabelle's cross country schedule and we were pretty busy!:





A picture Nolan's science teacher sent me:

Some pictures of Caden and a missionary he was training; Elder Cahoun:
Kami got transferred to an area where she couldn't send any pictures home at all because she was afraid her camera would get a virus if she tried.

Pictures I took one Sunday while Shawn was reading "Saints" to us out loud:



Pace continued to draw all day, everywhere:

Brittany Ware went on a trip and told me that I could have all of her concord grapes.  There were A LOT so I purchased a juicer and had fun with this new toy.  I made a lot of grape jelly and grape juice!

No comments:

Post a Comment