family picture 2020

family picture 2020

Sunday, December 30, 2018

October little things

Pace got injured during a game.  Everything he does is so cute!:


Isabelle decided to have all of the beehives in our ward over for a party.  They started by making personal pizzas:
l-r: Julianne, Adelaide, Isabelle, Abby
Then we spent a lot of time getting Julianne out of our laundry chute, which she decided to climb into:
Other than that, they watched movies and ate a lot of treats as far as I know!

Unlike most teenagers I know, Maddie was devastated to be asked to homecoming.  This was her first date and I think she ended up having a pretty good time.  Meanwhile, I made her dress, boutineer and corsage (because her date's mom asked if I would!):


Maddie and Dustin Henderson

Maddie with the rest of the group:

l-r: Maddie, Dustin, Rebecca Walker, Chris Chambers

Since we live really close to the highschool, Maddie comes home for lunch once or twice a week.  Sometimes they grab something to eat and disappear to watch a segment of whatever current movie they have going.  This time they ate upstairs. I love having them here!:



Marilyn and Jim came to visit and watch the kids play in all their games. We enjoyed their visit!  They were going to stay in a hotel, but we told them we'd love it if they stayed with us.  Kami has a horrible mattress and they got back to us and said they would stay if we would let them buy us a new mattress for her bed, rather than pay for a hotel.  It was a deal!:

Pace showing grandpa his muscles:
having a pillow fight on the lower deck:


playing Headbandz:


l-r: Maddie, Nolan, Jim, Abram, Pace, Isabelle, Marilyn


Pace and his kindergarten crush Savannah:

I found out that it would be really cool if I came to lunch with Pace, so I showed up and had lunch with him.  Afterwards he informed me that it would be really fun if I came outside and played, so I did:

1 comment: