family picture 2020

family picture 2020

Sunday, July 29, 2018

Cousin make such great friends!

Back in April, Maddie and Isabelle came to me and told me that they thought it would be SO MUCH FUN if their cousins Ali and Nicky could come visit this summer.  I immediately told Kelley and she was game!  David drove the girls over on July 7th and they got to stay a whole week!  I think it was great cousin bonding time; the girls always seemed to be having a great time and have something fun going on.  I got pictures of some of it!

Sunday afternoon they went to a park by our house and had a photo shoot:





Pendleton Wool is famous so we went and toured a Pendleton Wool factory one day:



The museum after the tour:


They went swimming several times, had battles of wits with food, watched some intense movies and went to several moves - one in the park and one in Hermiston. Pace didn't get to watch the movie but thought he was pretty funny posing in front of the poster for it!:

ok - I was getting a kick out of it too...

Ice cream after the movie:

I can't remember- and probably don't even know - everything the girls did during the week, but there were several nights that I drifted off to sleep to the noise of them talking and giggling and enjoying each other and it made me so happy!

It was sad to see Ali and Nicky leave the next Saturday - the week went by WAY too fast!  Shawn and I drove them to Boise where we met up with Dave.  It was sure nice of them to do most all of the driving!  We said goodbye and then Shawn and I attended a session at the temple where we were married before heading home:




No comments:

Post a Comment