family picture 2020

family picture 2020

Wednesday, November 8, 2017

EFY for Maddie

Maddie had the opportunity to go to EFY in Logan with her friend Mariah Rigby in July.  Shawn was going to have to miss work to pick her up when it was over because we would be heading right out on a family vacation, and I didn't want him to miss work to take her, too.  I am a terrible driver, because the second i get behind a wheel I fall asleep.  Soooo, I talked my sister Katie into making the trip with me!  It was so much fun!! 

We stayed the night in Rexburg on the way down and katie surprised Gracie for her birthday!  She was staying with Abby and Jonah and Katie stood at their window like this until they noticed her and scared them to death:


The next day we dropped Maddie off, and then we went to see the Logan temple because we had never seen it and had heard so many stories about the construction of it:



The grounds and temple were so beautiful!!

Katie, David and Gideon:

Katie and I had the greatest time talking and the boys were so excited to be on this little excursion, and it was just so much fun.  One of my memories of the trip was that I bought cases and cases of propels and we had to stop at every single rest area that we passed all the way there and back.  But I never fell asleep!!!

Meanwhile Maddie and Mariah had a GREAT week!:





No comments:

Post a Comment