family picture 2020

family picture 2020

Tuesday, December 8, 2015

Thanksgiving

We went to Oregon this year for Thanksgiving and stayed for five days! With so many siblings that each have so many kids, we have to hold Thanksgiving at our church building:) We all make and bring lots of food, and spend a good portion of the day there.

Me and my three sisters (l-r Heidi, Ivy and Katie):


There was lots of singing - one of our favorite pass-times growing up.  We sang hymns and Christmas carols this day:


There was dancing, and some crafts, and roller blading, and basketball and lots of visiting and ( of course) eating.


This year I also brought along some material when we left to Thanksgiving and worked on a dress for Kami in my free time.  The Christmas dance was on the 5th this year!  It was nice sewing at home because whenever I do that my mom jumps in and helps me and I really appreciate the moral support! We weren't able to finish the dress entirely but I only had to spend a day on it once I got home.

These are some pictures I took of Kami in her new dress while she was waiting for her date to show up.  I think the color was so beautiful on her!:









3 comments:

  1. Your Thanksgiving looks wonderful! You amaze me with your sewing abilities. That dress is gorgeous and so is the model :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the dress! Great job! I also like the picture of us sisters. Can you email that to me please?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the dress! Great job! I also like the picture of us sisters. Can you email that to me please?

    ReplyDelete