family picture 2020

family picture 2020

Sunday, September 13, 2015

senior pictures

Before school started we looked into getting Senior pictures taken and I couldn't believe how expensive they would be! $700.00 to purchase all the pictures that a photographer takes?  No thanks.  We decided to see how Caden could do.  I went along to help with posing and making sure that hair was in place, etc.  Caden found interesting backdrops and made sure the lighting was just right. I think the pictures turned out great!

Here are a few of the favorites:










8 comments:

  1. Caden can go pro! I especially like the middle photo. Great pictures, Caden! Way to be beautiful, Kami! :) Heidi

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are beautiful! How does it feel to have a senior? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with Heidi! They're beautiful! Caden should go pro! I'd pay him! And Kami is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. They look great. Caden does to a wonderful job. Kami is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. They look so professional! Kami looks beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. She is gorgeous!! I haven't been on blogs in so long, and I can't believe the difference even a year makes in kiddos! Yours are all so grown up. How is Kami a senior? Such a beautiful family through and through. Love you guys! Hope you have a very Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey wanna exchange Christmas cards? I would love your address! :)

    ReplyDelete