family picture 2020

family picture 2020

Friday, August 28, 2015

taking off

Isabelle got a new bike for her birthday, and a couple of days later I was outside weeding beside the road as she and Nolan rode their bikes back and forth.  Abe ran along as fast as he could, trying to keep up, and I heard him say, "Well, I don't love to run, but at least I am getting lots of exercise!!"  That's when I realized that it was high time he learned to ride a bike!  I texted Shawn and asked him to bring his bike down from the shop when he came home that night.  We had stored it there during the winter, and never remembered to bring it back to the house.

That night, Abram's awesome brother Caden taught him how to ride a bike.  Abe is so old that he took right off:

Shawn was gone visiting people, but everyone else was out there watching and encouraging and it was very exciting, let me tell you!  Abe has been riding his bike every spare minute ever since.



No comments:

Post a Comment