family picture 2020

family picture 2020

Monday, December 8, 2014

For mothers who wonder

Isabelle just finished a science fair:


She was figuring out which diaper had the best absorbency.  Interestingly enough, Huggies held the least water, and looked like it would leak the easiest because of its short side-flaps.

Currently Pace is making his way through the rest of the pack of Huggies that we bought for the experiment, and he is showing that the results of her experiment were correct.  He wakes up drenched every morning because the diaper has leaked, which was a rare occurrence before, plus he currently has the worst, (and first) diaper rash that he has ever had.  I suspect it is from this brand of diaper?


The cheapest diaper, which we got from Wal-mart was ALMOST as good as Pampers, which was the best.

 Isabelle summed it up this way "If you are looking for the diaper that holds the most, AND the diaper that is the cheapest, I would recommend Parent's Choice.  If you aren't worried about the cost and really want to give your baby a treat, you can get Pampers." (She thought that Pampers felt the softest to the touch:)

So now we know. Thanks Isabelle!!

3 comments:

  1. I thought this was interesting. Although I didn't give my babies a treat I guess. I would buy Parents Choice or get them at Costco.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very interesting indeed! Glad to know I've been making the best choice all these years!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That was a great idea for a science project, and very useful for mothers! Good job, Isabelle! Heidi

    ReplyDelete