family picture 2020

family picture 2020

Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Just in time!

Kami got her license!! I know - she's only 15 - but that's how it works here in Idaho.  You take driver's ed when your 14 and get your license at 15.  Kami was actually eligible to get it in March, but she was in no hurry...I am the one that got in the hurry to have her get it once I had Pace.  It is so nice to have her run all the quick little errands that would take me twice as long to do with a baby.  She got her license just in time. She is doing great and loves driving Shawn's car to school whenever possible!


This is Kami driving the bus to church on Sunday because Shawn and i decided that i probably ought to keep Pace home one more week.  I just noticed Caden's "terrified" faces in the background - haha:)

I just noticed Caden's "terrified" faces in the background - ha ha:)





3 comments:

  1. How nice for you! I cannot wait until Micah can drive. It will certainly be convenient and such a novelty for Kevin and I to be able to go in the same vehicle together occasionally. That was very nice timing for you! I'm sure Caden has nothing to worry about and will eventually learn to relax :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How wonderful! I have 2 drivers now so I feel very blessed. I lived in Idaho when I got my license at 15 too! Way to go Kami!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah! I bet that is wonderful. Can we borrow her through the next few months while the kids are in soccer?

    ReplyDelete