family picture 2020

family picture 2020

Thursday, September 19, 2013

Blooming beautiful!

Our yard is coming right along - I always get a lot of enjoyment from my yard.  The family has had to do most of the up-keep on it this year - they are sick to death of it, and  I have missed it.  Saturday one of the jobs on their list was to do some weeding.  Everyone groaned. So I said, "would you rather babysit, or weed?"  They all picked baby sitting, and I did all the weeding.  A win-win situation!!:)







3 comments:

  1. Maybe it is growing up but the drudgery and monotony of weeding turned into one of the joys of life! There is something so cheering about seeing your own pretty beds and garden. Your yard looks beautiful! Enjoy it while it lasts! We had a frost last night that killed all but the hardiest plants here. Heidi

    ReplyDelete