family picture 2020

family picture 2020

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

First day of school


Maddie is headed off to fourth grade this year, and Isabelle is in first!  They both left pretty excited (and a little nervous) for their first day of school.



Kami and Caden left half an hour later for the newly renovated Jr. High.  Caden will be in seventh grade, and Kami in eighth.

I'm usually so sad to see the summer go and to see my kids head back to school, but I must admit that this year I am so excited to be back on a schedule again, and to be able to give more time and attention to my little boys.  So here's to another great school year!

2 comments:

  1. Wow the summer went by way too fast but I too am ready to get back to a schedule. I fuction much better with one. We don't start school till Sept 7.
    Leslie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the first day of school with the new crisp clothes, the excitement for new teachers and friends, and the feel of fall in the air. I miss my kids but by the 2nd or 3rd day of them being back I remember how nice it is to have a little less noise and chaos, for a few hours anyway! Hope your kids had a good first day. Love the pictures of them getting on that big yellow bus. Oh, good ol' Idaho! We are missing it!

    ReplyDelete