family picture 2020

family picture 2020

Sunday, March 21, 2021

One night for family home evening I put a penny in the bottom of a small container and then filled it with packed flour.  I turned it all over and dumped it out on a plate and everyone took a turn slicing at the flour trying to keep the penny from tumbling off the top. The person who caused the penny to tumble had to then root around in the flour with their nose and pick up the penny with their teeth: 





Anni working on her yoga, doing a pretty great "tree pose":

Track season has begun and I took Isabelle to the running store to get some good shoes and spikes.  It thought it was pretty awesome that they videoed her running and then put it into slow motion to see how her stride looks to help her find the best personal shoe:


About a week ago, Pace got excited about moving the names around on the family home evening chart.  I asked him what he was excited about being in charge of and he said "activity".  I asked what he wanted to do for the FHE activity and he immediately said, "Go to Gravity Factory!" I hadn't realized how much he wanted to go, and he has watched his brothers go plenty of times with friends.  It was pretty clever of him to figure out a way to get to go:)




I have a lot of fun dressing this little pumpkin:

Pace's class at school had an animal parade.  The students picked a favorite animal and learned a lot about it and then presented it to parents.  Pace picked the Nurse Shark:


I'm so glad that Katie has kids up here that she comes to visit because it's a highlight to have her come visit so much!!: 


I love my sister!: 


Twins!:

Sunday visits at grandma's house:

I love seeing all these cousins together!:






Isabelle is finally finishing driver's ed. Her parents were kinda slow about getting that ball rolling...:



One day I gutted the boys room and gave it a good cleaning.  It was SCARY. I started out with the intent to throw all but 10 outfits away for each boy because I was sick of everything being all over their floors.  I theorized that they had too much stuff and not enough room for it, so therefore some of it needed to be eliminated.  Then I got into their drawers, where -lo and behold- NO clothes were kept.  Hopefully we can keep up on this better in the future...

This picture was taken when I was beginning to feel like the end was in sight.  And it still looked pretty bad:

No comments:

Post a Comment