family picture 2020

family picture 2020

Monday, February 15, 2021

Valentines love

This little boy that is missing his two front teeth recently started piano lessons with his grandma!

 


He is also quite the romantic and has been planning - since September - to see if his friend Charlotte would be his Valentine for Valentine's Day. He brought this to me about a week before Valentines:


 I am friends with Charlotte's mom and told her that Pace hoped she could be his Valentine and wondered what she thought about it?  She said that she was fine with it if it wasn't a "crush" thing, so I told that to Pace and suggested he get rid of the "do you like me?" question.  He made a whole new card that had a pop-up inside and everything and during school he gave it to her.  Sadly I don't have a picture of it. 

Meanwhile, Nolan also asked a girl to be his Valentine.  Where did all this romancing suddenly come from?

Abram wondered what was happening to his brothers and asked Anni to be HIS Valentine. She agreed:




I love when the three oldest kids are home because they invariably sing together and I LOVE it!!  Also they are showing my Valentines (behind them) with poetry on it to each of the kids, our annual Valentine tradition.

MY Valentine got me a new laptop computer!  I am so excited because blogging wasn't working from my phone.  I mentioned, one Sunday at the beginning of February that I needed a new computer.  Shawn said, "Well, lets hold off on that for just a little while."  I told him I thought I'd just go buy one.  Sadly, he had already bought me a computer, which he wanted to give to me in a HUGE box of chocolates... but he got worried that I would go buy one.  So after Sunday dinner, he walked out to his pick-up and I noticed him carrying a package in.  He gave my Valentine's present early.  I am so grateful to be able to catch up on our family history again!


1 comment: