family picture 2020

family picture 2020

Monday, September 5, 2016

Swimming lessons

I signed the kids up for two sessions of swimming lessons this year.  At first I just signed them up for one, but I felt like they were a bit behind and we worry about water safety since we have a pond in the front yard.  Also, Abe was terrified of water even after taking one session of lessons.  So I signed them up again!


Isabelle and Nolan took the first session in the same class.  For the second session, Isabelle moved up a level, Nolan retook the same level, and Abram ended up being moved up through three levels until he was in the same class with Nolan!!  This was a great confidence booster for him, and he's not scared of water anymore... I hope it lasts!

Nolan chasing Abe:
Running to jump in:

The kids really looked forward to this every day and it gave four weeks worth of opportunities to get into the water! I never did get a picture of Isabelle:(


No comments:

Post a Comment