family picture 2020

family picture 2020

Sunday, May 8, 2016

random stuff that brings me joy

I sure am appreciating my Mother's Day!  Everyone is pampering me so much that I have time to sit down and catch up on this sadly neglected blog.

Just a few things.

1.  I love how Isabelle, Nolan and Abram like to read books together.  I believe this was a Harry Potter book that they were reading here, but they have been through MANY novels together:


2. Soccer is in full swing with 3-4 games every Saturday between Maddie, Abram and Nolan.  Abram is older for his age and is therefore playing really well in his age bracket.  He scored 10 times Saturday, which we were getting a pretty big kick out of!

3. Isabelle got picked as the best essay from her class for her DARE program and therefore got to sit up front during the graduation.  We're just glad that she passed; we were a little worried;)
She's the girl with an empty chair on either side of her:


4. Pace spent an entire week wearing a tiger mask that he was given in nursery, and growling at everyone.  He even had to sleep with it:


Some other pictures that I sent Shawn during the day because they were cute to me, of Pace eating and sleeping with his stuffed animals:



Pace is quite the outfit coordinator lately:


No comments:

Post a Comment