family picture 2020

family picture 2020

Tuesday, June 2, 2015

The help


It may not be the most convenient - he takes over whatever job I am trying to do- and it's definitely not the fastest.


But this is some VERY CUTE, mischievous help! He has insisted on wearing this hat, backwards, for days now:)

He's been helping Shawn tear out our driveway whenever he gets the chance.  There's always a little smile on his lips when he gets to do this, and he says, "whoa!!!" over and over again. He is very impressed with all things that "go" and particularly heavy machinery:


He's been keeping me company while I weed my flower beds:


On this particular day, I decided to keep him barefooted to see if it would slow him down for a little while.  And for a very little while it did!



His kind of help keeps us pretty busy!

2 comments:

  1. What a great helper! Talbie sure loves him ;) She sent us a cute video of his new "slide" (rock) that he discovered!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute, cute, cute little man! He's in my favorite age range. Don't they make life fun! And challenging. :) Heidi

    ReplyDelete