family picture 2020

family picture 2020

Sunday, December 8, 2013

handsome boys

I had to grab this picture of my matchy-matchy boys:)


And while I'm at it, I will add some pics of this cute little fellow:


He is getting to be SOOO much fun!!!....during the day.  He still has to sleep with someone, or not sleep at all during the night.  I will admit that there have been a lot of mornings following a sleepless night, that I have looked at his cute, smiling, lit-up-like-a light bulb little face and said, "Oh, you are in for a little shock...I can hardly wait until you are eight months old and can cry yourself to sleep!!!" It will be hard to hear, but it will be so nice to get the most sleep that I will have had in eight months.  Only 4 1/2 months to go!!:)

2 comments:

  1. Very cute boys! I love Abram's face in that picture!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw the pictures on email and thought Abram reminded me of Wesley, and Nolan looks like Dad as a little boy! Heidi

    ReplyDelete