family picture 2020

family picture 2020

Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Our Missionaries

This is a real missionary season for our family with lots of family members serving!  My parents who are now in Vanuatu (at least I hope that's where they are - we haven't heard from them since they arrived...):


My niece Abby in North Carolina:

Abby - in the middle

Yep, my little brother, Eli, has a niece that is a year older than he is!  They are great friends:)
My brother Eli in Santiago Chile (although he is still in the Missionary Training Center in Chile:
Eli - third from the left
 My Father and Mother-in-law who are serving their second mission at the Idaho Falls Temple Visitor's Center:
I am having a hard time getting letters written to all of them AND simultaneously keeping up with this blog, plus a Relief Society blog that I am now responsible for, for our ward!  Maybe I will start posting my letters to the missionaries on here?  I will have to come up with something!!

This has been such a great experience for our family- missionary work is on our minds and I notice lots of our family devotionals focus on it (when the kids teach it as well as when we teach it). We have been trying to do more lessons from 'Preach My Gospel' and everyone has been trying to keep the missionaries in mail!

No comments:

Post a Comment