family picture 2020

family picture 2020

Thursday, October 4, 2012

gaps

Isabelle came up with a new way to lose teeth this summer. While trying to get onto a hammock at my parent's house, she was flipped over and she fell off flat on her face and loosened her two front teeth.  That night, she had a sleepover with her cousin, Anne, and one of Anne's little brothers bumped one of the loose teeth from her mouth. (Luckily, she was at my sister, Heidi's house, because a much more attentive and wonderful and generous tooth fairy found where she was that night:) A day or so after allowing the other tooth to dangle grotesquely, she finally asked Shawn to pull the other one out.

What darling results, I must say!!

3 comments:

  1. Those ARE darling results! :) Love gap toothed smiles.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute. I think the same tooth fairy might have attended to Isabelle as attended to me when I was loosing my teeth! I'm so glad she got to experience the Haines area toothfairy treatment.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! I miss that girl! Nicki has a dangling tooth that she won't let anyone touch, even though she SWALLOWED her last one!

    ReplyDelete