family picture 2020

family picture 2020

Saturday, January 29, 2022

Wedding pictures!

 Kami and Stephen finally got their wedding pictures back!  I will start posting them - I'm sure I'll have to add more as I go...


After Stephen proposed they decided to get married right after the semester ended in December.  They figured the Rexburg temple would be really busy that day so they called the Idaho Falls temple to see what sealing sessions were available.  They had an opening on Saturday the 18th at 4:00 or 4:30... I can't remember which, but either way, it was pretty late in the day to then have a reception, so they decided to have their reception the evening before.  I loved it this way!  We got all of the more stressful stuff done the day before the wedding and then could relax and enjoy the temple.  


I'm not going to add too many reception pictures, but we were really pleased with how it all turned out!  Shawn and the boys found 5 big trees in the forest that we used for a backdrop.  We had all sorts of candles and pine boughs and pine cones and it looked amazing.  I don't think the pictures do it justice! 





Kami wanted a cookie bar and a hot chocolate bar and Aunt Linda, Tara Reilley and these three did a great job of running the kitchen!:

Caden and I baked all sorts of cookies for the occasion; Caden made them while at college in Logan and then brought them with him.  I need to find a picture of the cream puff swans he made and add it - this post will be a work in progress;) I also had a few friends and relatives bring some cookies. Kristi and Suzette, my sister in laws brought some, as did my friends Tara and Julie Powell.  


Some pics of the family after the sealing!: 









No comments:

Post a Comment