family picture 2020

family picture 2020

Sunday, January 16, 2022

The things she says

Anni fixed my hair one morning and then proclaimed, "mom, you're just too cute for me!  You're as cute as a horse.  You look like an ox! You're as cute as a toot." I found that I was all charged up and ready to face the day with those compliments!



Anni asked for a "Mesadilla" one day for lunch.  She said it couldn't be a quesadilla because we lived in Mesa Falls.


Anni took personal swimming lessons from my friend Ruth for 12 weeks this fall and loved it!  One day during swimming lessons she suddenly yelled, "This is my destiny!!!"  She swam a little longer and then yelled "I love swimming!!!!"


There are a lot of political conversations at our house.  Maybe I shouldn't admit it but one day I heard Anni going on and on about the "Devilcrats"



Anni comes home from preschool every day and asks Alexa to play her preschool songs.  Some favorites are  "going on a bear hunt" and "Dinosaurs Marching".

flying in Uncle Adam's airplane

Anni told me one morning that she went to scratch her ear and got all the sap out...Then she was singing "Hallelujah" with the Tabernacle on Temple Square and I asked if she liked that song? She said, "yes and the plants are loving it.  They are going to shiver with joy!"  She knows I play music for my house plants :D


Me: Anni what will you say to your friends if you go to the playground and they want to come play at the apartment?  

Anni: "I will say NO! Last time you lost Isabelle's hair extension and she makes me look for it and it's really boring!"

Me: I was thinking along the lines of "The weather's nice so we can play outside" but okay!😂


Since Anni still isn't legally adopted she is on a different insurance than the rest of the family.  Every time I take her to the doctor they come out and say they are ready to see "Anjolena Hart".  Anni always gives me a funny look but we're following the nurse by then and I don't have time to explain.  Several days after her last appointment she came to me and said, "We're all Gee's but our sick name is Hart."  I didn't realize that she had been mulling this over in her mind and asked, "Why is that our sick name?"  She said, "Because that's what they call me when we go to the DR."

Written without any assistance "Jesus and his "Uscipls" The eternal father"

Anni came home from church and reported that they sang "Scripture Power" in primary and that her "eyes dripped all through the song".  I said, "You must have been feeling the spirit!"  She said, "No, I just felt really happy!"  I assured her that was the spirit:)


Anni said she once had a "Harrypotomus mystery"book.  Her form of Harry Potter.





No comments:

Post a Comment