family picture 2020

family picture 2020

Thursday, December 28, 2017

Pace

While in Rexburg for Thanksgiving, we attended our old ward, Burton 4th.  Boy do we ever miss that ward and the people there! Pace was super excited to see his good friend Jennifer Mauer.  He used to take such good care of her with his arm around her and carrying her books for her and such:D

He looked a little embarrassed to get this picture though:

I heard some munching sounds to the side of my vanity while I was getting ready and looked around and found this little orphan:
buddies:

Surprising me in the store:

One day in the store, Pace asked if he could have some car buttons.  There were trains and airplanes in the pack, too. I was making festive chair covers for my dining room chairs, so we drew a map of a city-I drew; he told me where to put things- and he sat and played with that while I sewed all afternoon.  He was happy just as long as I was close enough to listen to his stories.  I loved it.




No comments:

Post a Comment