family picture 2020

family picture 2020

Monday, February 28, 2022

A unicorn that I made for Anni's room!


Pace as Thomas Edison at his school wax museum:


Isabelle is doing Distinguished Young Women and last Saturday they had an event where they taught mini classes to girls who are 5-9. Even though Anni isn't quite 5, Isabelle brought her.  They put a program on for the parents at the end and it was fun to see.







One morning this week I got out of the shower and called for Anni and she didn't answer.  I got worried that she was up to mischief or had gone outside, but I found her sound asleep at the table.  She napped for several hours!

Caden getting the royal treatment:

Pace riding the lift with Shawn to place a window.  I held the window in while Shawn drilled it into place.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment