family picture 2020

family picture 2020

Tuesday, July 12, 2016

Another birthday to report

We celebrated Jim's birthday with lots of family, as usual.  Suzette and Kory and some of their crew was there, and David was there with his kids (Kelley was helping with a wedding reception and couldn't make it.).  And the Anderson's were there because we celebrated at their house.

I thought Isabelle was really thoughtful to make this poster for her grandpa:


It said; "Hey grand (pops),
I just wanted to (take 5) and wish you a happy birthday.  Be (twix) you and me, you're the best grandpa around.  You are (M)ighty in testimony (&) (M)arvelous as a friend.  Even though you're a (graehead - a grapehead with the "P" crossed off) you're (mounds) of fun and you always make me (snicker).  From your (sweetart), Isabelle

Later, when we were all outside, I caught this picture of Belle with two cousins her age, Nicki and Ainsley:

Such Cuties!!

No comments:

Post a Comment