family picture 2020

family picture 2020

Wednesday, May 14, 2014

dentures and hair

There will be no more of these "I've lost my dentures" expressions around here:
Pace finally has two teeth - which makes him the Gee child that has taken the very longest to get them!  Kami got her first tooth at four months and everyone else had at least one by five months, but our little Pace-man has taken his sweet time!

Evidently he has been putting all of his growing energy into his hair! I've usually got bald babies at his age! The above picture was taken a couple of months ago, and his hair has grown a lot since then.  Yesterday I got him out of the bath and suddenly I just had to give him a little trim - about an inch or so off the length in the back.  I like his shorter hair, but now I have a dilemma because I CANNOT get myself to throw away his trimmings and they are still sitting on my bathroom counter:
I know...hair is kind-of gross when it is no longer on people's heads...but this wispy baby hair is so sweet to me.  Now that I have a picture of it, maybe I can store it away in an envelope or something.

2 comments:

  1. Cute little chubby smile! And you have to save the first hair cut, of course! Heidi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness! I love that chubby little boy! Heck, I want to keep some of his cute hair!!!

    ReplyDelete