family picture 2020

family picture 2020

Monday, April 1, 2013

visitors

My sister, her husband and eight children came to visit for the tail-end of their spring break this weekend!  It was so fun to have them here so we could spend time and celebrate Easter together!

 Gracie and Madeline:

I couldn't get over how there are so many tall "kids" around when we all get together these days-just look at all these teenagers:
l-r: Caden, Ila, Kami, Abby, Emmie, Isaac, Levi

 These older kids stuffed (and ate a lot of candy from) eggs and hid everything for the Easter Egg Hunt.


Katie and Steve:


 Too bad I'm not better about taking pictures - then I might have one of their faces:) As it is, I raided Caden's camera for pictures this morning:) But I thought that I would just say that Steve is awesome!! We all just love him and he is the perfect person for everyone in their family. I am so amazed and grateful for how everything has fallen into place in their lives! He loves Katie and every one of her kids and every single one of them love him, too. (I did post pictures from their wedding back in December if you want to go look at those:)- even though they're just crummy cell phone pictures:)

After the hunt getting ready to divvy up eggs:
 Abram:
The group of "younger kids":
l-r: Nolan, David, Abram, Gideon, Madeline, Gracie, Isabelle



There were a lot of us, and it was a crazy and fun time! We had Easter dinner, everyone went and played soccer at the park, visited, the kids watched a few movies, Katie and I went on a walk, the cousins all enjoyed each other and it was a great visit!!

2 comments:

  1. Looks like a ton of fun! Since we haven't heard from you, I'm guessing you're not coming to visit us after all. Bummer. We miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, what a group! Did you find a place for everyone? Did you cook for all those people?! That looks like everyone had a lot of fun! And I agree with you, I can't believe what a treasure and blessing Steve is. . . One Katie deserves! Heidi

    ReplyDelete